Thursday, April 1, 2010

Meow meow

Kekasih played futsal with his friends last night. He reached home around 12 midnight.

I was already asleep, of course.

All I remember he was saying "Asya cakap, Gemok dah balik!"

Syukur Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

And today, when I was going to to work, ada la pulak mayat kucing kat tempat parking. Mesti kena langgar.

I hope it's not Kucing Tisya.

There's this one stray kitten lives at our block. Everytime it sees me or Kekasih carrying Tisya, it will follow us.

It even followed us into the elevator, everytime we send Tisya to babysitter's.

And then it will sit outside the babysitter's house, as if to make sure Tisya is safe inside the house.

I believe it has a special relationship with Tisya. So, we called it Kucing Tisya.

Today, Kucing Tisya was not around when we send Tisya to the babysitter's.

Harap-harap bukan la dia yang mati kena langgar. Kekasih said he will check the cat later.

I hope Kusing Tisya is very much alive. Waiting for us in front of our door like days before.

No comments: